2011年5月13日金曜日

ponyo wallpaper recent news from japan

Saturn seat of the forest ghibli Museum of Mitaka watched "yeast and an egg princess" ♪

※ see japanese original page: http://anninjp.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_09.html

Because ghibli Museum in itself was the first time, I could be swelled with expectation and went to the art museum.

I arrive at Mitaka Station with Chuo Line from Tokyo in around 20 minutes. Mitaka is Tokyo, too,; but ...
I go down the station and am approximately five minutes on a bus,
I saw ghibli Museum among nature.

The big robot soldier asked about this place, too.

By the way, it seems to be a guardian angel of ghibli.

The hall was the feeling that brought an atmosphere of ghibli in the same real world.

※ (x_x;) disappointed with what cannot show an atmosphere because I am put under ban of photography

As for the history of the facture and animation technology of the ghibli animated cartoon,
I kept on being fascinated.

In Saturn seat and a said movie theater, "yeast and an egg princess" were televised.
The contents of the movie seem to change once a year and are with 8 items this time,
When I reached all 12 products, I seem to change a screening work with one a month.

As content a chief character from a Russian witch called Baba Yaga,
In a story to run away, I had a near impression in "Spirited Away".

Wind and harmony of nature are reproduced as a characteristic of the ghibli work wonderfully,
I forgot time and have watched it.

I look forward to "the search for shown from June of next month treasure".

When I have finished watching all displays in the hall,
A day went down.

What I went to the ghibli Museum through the whole and felt,
It was green importance.

On a chest, I took a walk through park of 「Inokashira」 and came back through the feeling.
I think that I have all of you feel this feeling by all means.

↓ I photographed it in は Inokashirakoen. Imminent green was felt very magnificently.
As discount, I ride the cafe "mugiwarabosi" "odd insect" which I discovered near.
This will be a saying insect how. .

Odd insect (ghibli insect)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿